.Net Developer (Team Leader)
- Responsible for full stack development on an ASP .NET web services application.
- Familiarity with the .NET framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience in SQL programming (MS SQL 2014 or higher)
- Experience in designing and building applications with an emphasis on performance, scalability, high-reliability and maintainability.
- Willing to learn, suggest and implement new technologies/techniques.
- Should be able to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Develops unit tests and/or review the development of test protocols for testing applications before UAT.
- Must have 2-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Analytical and Logical skills
- Good Written and verbal communication skills
Salary, Location, Working Days
- 5 days working with fixed Saturdays and Sundays off.
- Can Join within two days,we are looking for Immediate Joiners.
- CTC 3 LPA –9 LPA dependingupon the experience, knowledge and communication skills (No bar for deserving candidate).
- B.Tech/B.Sc./BCA, M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc